Saturday, January 1, 2011

Indian Handembroidery

lead babies

New Year's Eve is always in the house says Fruity thoroughly. On the basis of a thousand shot digital photos, which are almost impossible to administer, let's look again at the past year. What was good? What was bad? The ultimate success check we perform using modern project management technology: At the beginning of the year we write our wishes and plans a small piece of paper. On the labels are about five topics noted and in order of importance. My love with it for a year in my desires his wallet around and I know his wishes in my . Every few months we see each other on the list, but no later than 1 January will be charged!

high on my list for 2010 is: "A baby bear witness." All requests for how "to go jogging twice a week" fade a little and the summary mentioned only in passing. "Strictly speaking we have to witness the project achieved a baby," I say to my loved ones. "We have witnessed even fourteen babies this year, unfortunately !? ". In addition, knotted my stomach" but I was able to deliver any of our beautiful embryos. "Rises up in me a distressing suspicion" I have expressed my desire to the universe may be wrong would have the desire to read: "Getting pregnant and bring healthy baby ", it shoots out of me. My love gives me a quizzical look as if I had suggested to him to invest our money saved into a UFO landing pad. After a few seconds, he seems to understand and nods. have

After we made our list for completion in 2011 (this time with the right wording!) and is replaced, in the evening, the traditional lead-pouring at. I really do not believe in the 3H (horoscope, clairvoyant and other hocus-pocus), but I have a queasy feeling that I miss without lead casting a chance to nudge my destiny in the right direction. My sister and her boyfriend Paff lip are also there. Patiently we keep our spoons with the lead characters of a candle until the metal finally melts at 327.43 ° C. Lip can be liquid lead first into the cold water run and it is formed in one millisecond Eiffel Tower. We have no doubt that this means that he will travel later this year in the city of love. The view of my sister leaves no doubt that she wants to!

then formed by Paff their lead character in a comet, which probably predicts their meteoric, career advancement in 2011. The solidified lead from my loved ones on the other hand resembles an old rifle with two runs and a triangular charger. I secretly hope that he meets with this gun in 2011 into the Black, I also like twice! It's my turn. Because I can not wait until the candle has finally generated enough heat, I am still a lighter to help. Finally melts my figure. Before the bucket contents into the cold water pour out, I pause briefly and concentrate fully on my request. "Universe", I mutter into me, "I really want to bring a healthy child. Please give me a sign that you this time my desire to have understood. "Now I look back on my molten lead and dump the bucket contents carefully into the glass. At first I recognize the new form correctly. Is there ever a character? With my fingers I fumble out of the cold water glass my result and the omens for 2011. "should be a great drop, the egg, it creates" Now I realize that there are four small droplets and a large drop is., think I am blessed and shine my befuddled neighbor table without a word and happily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment