Wednesday, October 27, 2010

90s Leotards For Sale

imagination and excuses

The twenty-seventh Cycle seems to begin just as the twenty-sixth left off without breast tenderness. Unlike yesterday, when I ran over to the toilet often, I grab my day constantly on the breast. Yeah, it turned a little when I reach my chest, but it is still the clear breast tenderness of yesteryear?

, to make things that I'm sitting in the office. I can not repeatedly attack the chest as I like. I would also like to check out my nipple color. Is really still as dark as the day before? As my colleague who sits next to me disappear for a meeting that I take the opportunity true. I reach into my blouse, sliding up my chest and nipple and controlling court. Hmmm. My brain tells me that the nipple looks quite normal, but my heart kept telling myself that there are still brown spots on the areola. Were these dark places before already? I get no results, exhort myself, just waiting for the blood test in two days and my blouse buttons again.

Although the thing with the breasts makes me suspicious, I think positive. Finally, my period has not used and it also feels to not sound like it would be the day change. A drawing in the belly I had In recent days, not more. I've given up on the forums to search for what that might mean. There can mean everything.

In the evening we meet with neighbors. We usually bring them in this cute gathering a delicious wine. An hour before the meeting, I ask myself, what I can now use as an excuse that I do not drink alcohol. "I have to drive." for visits in the neighborhood rather poor. "I just got drunk enough." fit only if one starts at the weekend. "I take antibiotics and therefore may not drink alcohol." works well with people who tell me not well know. People who knew me better dig deeper, however, because I've never in my life been so sick that I had a doctor prescribed an antibiotic. I would like to say: "I may be pregnant and therefore I would not drink any alcohol." but must expect that the neighbor asks in two weeks if it worked. Then I can really do without that, the blood test should be negative. When we finally sit at the neighbors in the comfortable living room, I decide to spontaneously: "Thank you, no red wine for me today, my stomach acid can not tolerate at the moment." Despite this lie, it is a warm and happy evening.

(Continued )

0 comments:

Post a Comment