Monday, October 25, 2010

Bollywwod Actresses Showing Boobs

hormone Carnival

I could not help it. No, not what you think. From the pregnancy test, I've stayed away, but with the birth date calculator, I've become weak. With an average cycle of 27 days and the first day of my period on 1 October 2010 is the child or children on 07.07.2011 at the world. What a brilliant date for a birthday! This can remember each and there is always the best summer weather. In my mind's eye I'm sitting with my little daughter (I think it's a girl!) To their third birthday in the sand of the sea, her hands and her mouth is smeared brown of the chocolate birthday cake.

The reason, rather, the two reasons that I've thrown my resolutions to the winds and yet I calculated the date of birth, my breasts. Last night before going to sleep they were so sensitive that I could not sleep in my usual prone position. When I noticed it myself, I went inside air jumps. A friend who last year received their child, once told me that they suspected your pregnancy already, because of the exciting breasts because they could no longer sleep on his stomach before it failed to rule.

I have already too often the birth dates of all and how great was the disappointment when the blood test was negative and has used the rule! At some point I swore never to do again before the pregnancy test is not positive. But now I'm so sure!

this morning, so this twenty-fifth day of the cycle, then I have also checked my nipples and they are clearly darker. A woman recognizes something once. I could hug all the people around me. Unfortunately, I'm sitting at work and my mostly male colleagues probably had little understanding of this. I write to my loved ones, who goes every morning before I left home, an email with the news. "Ui, ui, ui! and he sends me a smiley. Well, how can you work with such a hormone Carnival? The most sensible that I can do at this Arbeittag is my shelf.

(Continued )

0 comments:

Post a Comment