Sunday, October 24, 2010

Swot- Listerine Pocket Packs

TF +8

Now it is slowly exciting. Today is cycle day twenty-four, the transfer is eight days ago and my cycle is usually 26 to 28 days. This means that the bleeding could be used in two days, or maybe not. In the last two days I had pretty frequent pulling in the abdomen. It felt a bit like just before or during menstruation, but my days I did not get it. My breasts want to burst like, with only my bra it still seems to hold them.

When I want to strip me of my nightgown in the evening, I casually look to my naked breasts. Wait! Something on my chest is different than usual, it is a tiny detail in my right nipple. It seems to flake. Upon closer examination I discovered the same phenomenon at the left nipple. "Well at least they agree!" I think in silence.

Interestingly, I'm not at all tempted to make an early pregnancy test. The forums report the women who are in the queue of daily pregnancy tests. I resist it inside me, however, now even more money for these expensive tests or greater. Our account is already fleeced anyway. Maybe it's also because I knew as a child that my mom Christmas gifts stored in the bedroom closet. I may have once been before but I opened the closet before.

"I will also eventually allowed to hide Christmas presents for my child?"

(Continued )

0 comments:

Post a Comment