Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jyp Entertainment Audition Questions

Franka and the toilet

The twenty-sixth day of the cycle consists mainly of Klobesuchen. I panic that my day starts bleeding. My shortest cycles last twenty-six days, hence the excitement. Shortly after getting my I felt that blood running in my underwear. I rush to the toilet and look after. Because it is only the vaginal progesterone introduced, from which a little run in my panty liner, I'm calmed temporarily. But still a bad feeling.

At noon, including the shock. When I looked for a small business wipe your butt, have fresh blood in the toilet paper. I take that into consideration, but the actual information has not arrived in my brain. I bleed, which means I'm not pregnant! Again and again, I brush off my butt. Yes, there is blood. Surely that can not be true!

slow and even as I sit on the toilet to collect my thoughts again. Wait, why is there really fresh blood. Yet no period begins! I'm still sitting with his pants down on the toilet now and check again carefully and very careful where it comes from the blood. Then I have to laugh suddenly. I have on my twenty-sixth day of the cycle as often rubbed his bottom, that I seem a small wound was drawn.

The afternoon will be a little more relaxed and when I am closing time, I am convinced that I no longer get my period. In the evening I have a date with a girlfriend. We want to cook something together. The evening is nice and bright and I am happily distracted for a few hours. As I lay in bed, I turn ostentatiously on his stomach in order to feel this again very clear breast tenderness. It's gone. Funny.
(Continued )

0 comments:

Post a Comment