Thursday, October 21, 2010

Age Of Empires 2 Cd 2.0a No Cd



Today is the twenty-first day of the cycle, and since my transfer are only two working days have passed. Nevertheless, I think already this morning the statement of the fertility clinic in the mailbox before. "They are pretty fast." I think . The accounts must have been sent out on the date of transfer or the next day when the mail brings me today. The smile of the Doctor and his assistant are suddenly a bitter aftertaste. Five bills are now on our kitchen table, which we expected but all that make up all at once but more than our bank account can handle right now. I remember now aware of only because I have signed for all treatments on the day of puncture . The ICSI-treatment, freezing, assisted hatching, and two blood tests.

Somehow I had it ignores the last three weeks that the infertility treatment is not only an emotional burden, but also a financial one. The hormones, which I had already bought in the pharmacy, have been completely empty our bank account and since the month has unfortunately four weeks, until next week come back fresh money. Small frown lines set on my face. I put the bills to which the carpenter and the city that gave me missed a ticket for illegal parking, and hope that the next content is higher in a miraculous manner than usual

When I just by the accounting batch turn away, I feel a very slight twitching in the lower abdomen. "What was that?" Do I know that feeling already? "I ask myself silently. No, on such a twitch in the vicinity of the uterus, I can not remember and dragging before or during the menstrual period this had no similarity. I log in on my computer and browse the Internet. It is incredibly difficult, the right keywords to find, for twitching and pulling plus pregnancy, provides all possible outcomes but only for five and later weeks of pregnancy. What the hell, because you could feel it in week three and four.

And finally I find an explanation that sounds plausible: "The uterus expands during early pregnancy, some women take this as a pulling or jerking true in the lower abdomen.." "That must be it!", I think and remember my heart beating faster. "In the early days, the sex, hair and eye color is determined," I continue to read. Although I do not want it, I'm considering whether the child is more like my husband or myself would come and how it would look good. I force myself to discard the idea again, because I know that this very idea of a sweet young is an exercise in despair when the pregnancy test is negative. For the blood test, it is still eight days. An eternity!

(Continued )

0 comments:

Post a Comment