Friday, October 29, 2010

What Is A Brazilion Wax

The pain

The last two hours until closing time, I still spend. Inside I'm empty. At the moment I leave the office building, is simply the best I tear down my face. I called my husband right after the conversation with the fertility clinic. He said he's sorry. But I do not think he suffers like me. I could yell at him, he would be here now. I feel so alone.

was automated as I was in my car and start the engine. The fertility clinic did their job. I know that there is no guarantee of success. However, I feel it is inhumane, that the performance of the hospital after the telephone to have been delivered to the negative result ends. I'm upset about the fact that there is no debriefing. I get no explanation of what went wrong, no details on the blood values. It would me now Help to think along with the doctor what you can do better next time or do differently. I need a perspective that gives me courage. I'm not a psychologist, I can appeal to the. In addition, a psychologist knows my medical records do not and I could not tell if I next time more progesterone, FSH more should treat (follicle stimulating hormone) or more rest.

When I'm home, I put off my coat and just throw me on the bed. I start to cry so bitterly, as rarely in my life. In my head the thoughts are on the negative blood result, and with it comes fear never return get their children. The expected date of birth 07/07/2011 beats out now back twice. On this day, no children are born, not of me. I'm afraid that my life will be empty without children and that I am at the age alone. WHAT SHOULD I LIVE?

I think of the sweet faces of the children of my friends and I rips my heart that I may never see the sweet face of my own child. Across the street from our apartment is a kindergarten. Every morning, stressed parents pull their children out there sweet. Sometimes the children stay there all day, because the parents plan to do something better in the afternoon. Shopping, drinking coffee, play golf. I could puke.

I look at the clock. It's been eight. "Where exactly is my man and how he can me so let alone for long? Our love is strong enough? Are his feelings strong enough for me to get through this time. If the two of us enough when we have children?" My eyes are quite swollen and I get headaches from crying.

An hour later I'm still alone. Why my husband is not with me? WHY IS NOT TALKING WITH ME BECAUSE OF? I want to scream and destroy anything. My relationship, my career, a vase, myself

at 22:30 clock he comes. When he enters the bedroom, I do not move me. I know I should not yell at him. He has no guilt and I love him. That is why I say nothing. I cry. My weeping has become a scream. A cry that shows my desperation. He hugs me. He whispers tenderly my name. Finally, when I've calmed down a bit again, I say: "I feel so alone."

Totally exhausted I fall asleep around midnight.

(Continued )

0 comments:

Post a Comment