Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Have Changed My Pc Sid And

courage

On the morning of the thirtieth cycle day I wake up very late on. I slept long and deep, and feel physically fit. I listen come with me, and ask, how my heart, but I get no response. It is probably too early this morning. Well, I'll go first to the bathroom. When I look in the mirror, I see a pale Franka with swollen eye bags. Well, meal! Who wants to see that? While I dab special anti-aging gel on my eyes, I notice the slight headache that begins in the neck and across the back of my head to the front moves. With relish, I turn to my medicine cabinet, I'll take out a headache pill and swallow it down with a sip of water but great satisfaction. It also has advantages if you are not pregnant is!

When I anschmeißen my coffee to get me to brew a large cup of strong coffee and caffeine, and finally my heart speaks to me. Although it has also swollen eyes, but it has made peace with the result. has all negative thoughts, it screamed out yesterday and today is again room for some optimism. It was ultimately not our last attempt to support the health insurance. And somehow I can not imagine that I had all the signs of pregnancy only imagined. Of the other girls in the forums, I know it may take several attempts before it works. I decide to have go to the doctor even when my period starts. I have so many questions that only he can answer me.

The only thing the doctor can not take me, my loneliness. This idea put my heart again a sting and my stomach knotted itself. I take out my journal and start writing down my feelings of yesterday. Since then, I think, helps me to write to see things more clearly. If I want to write down what oppresses me, I have to sort the issues first, structure, find the right words and their own arguments. If my fears, my anger or my sadness then there are black and white, they are not as hard on my Heart. So when I had them stored on an external hard drive.

Without the feeling gloomy fog of yesterday, now I try again reasonable to think about what I could do if we really get no children. Suddenly the thought flashed through my head that will change my life. Of course! I will write. I will write about the desire to have children, but not in my diary, but in an internet blog. It could all the women who stuck in the same location help, better to get through this emotional time. I will create a Facebook profile and probably know a lot of people learn to deal with the issue of infertility. Then I would probably no longer so alone. And who knows, if people like my lyrics, maybe throw 'I then point my job and become a writer!

Electrified by the idea I rush to my computer and put a free blog at a major search engine providers. How could mean the blog? I think, "Not Pregnant!" would be appropriate. I begin to write.

end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment