Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple Centerpieces Including An Ambulance

Nidationsblutung?

on day nineteen I discovered in the bathroom is a dark red spotting. Hello? What is that? There is little but loud and clear. The dark-red, tough, almost crumbly discharge of mine is just the latest under the microscope. I can still not get my period! I check the toilet paper three times thoroughly to how much grease is as announced. No, it remains fully in a pinch and now my thoughts revolve around possible explanations.

When I tell my husband about the incident, he said initially that he finds my explanation unerotic and that he used the term "spotting" in relation to my primary sexual organ is not again be heard. Typical man! Yes, my God, what shall I call it as, currant jelly? I rushed to my computer and begin to investigate. I've read about it somewhere on the Internet that are spotting during pregnancy, but after three days? Finally, I find one for me the most plausible-sounding explanation. The egg has implanted in the womb! This may lead to the so-called Nidationsblutung . Juhu! All other observations, the mean negative thing I would ignore them!

(Continued )

0 comments:

Post a Comment